After completing the five-year degree in Architecture at the University of Camerino, I pursue my professional specialization with a Masters degree in ARCHITECTURAL UPGRADING IN WIDESPREAD URBANIZATION AREAS (University of Camerino, Environment Design and Construction Department, Faculty of Ascoli Piceno) and the Advanced Training Course OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE DESIGN (POLI,design Milan Polytechnic Consortium, Advanced training course to design and furnish private and public outdoor sites).
I had collaborations and project assignments in Public Administration:
- 2003: I wrote the preliminary draft of the northern and southern Promenade Town of Civitanova Marche;
- 2003: I presented executive projects of four green sites intended to be amusement parks, and the sinuous area of the southern littoral, southern Promenade Town of Civitanova Marche;
- 2004/05: Together with the Town of Maltignano, in 2004/2005, collaborating with the University of Camerino, I made a feasibility study for the redevelopment of a public area meant to be residential; Preliminary project for the transformation of a green area of the Town of Maltignano (AP), a contract for a research project.
Within the university between 2002 and 2007:
- Contract for Research Activity of national interest COFIN/MIUR 2001/2003: Analysis of the widespread system of the Tronto valley directed by Professor Umberto Cao - University of Camerino, Faculty of Architecture, Ascoli Piceno subsidiary;-
Contract to teach: SHAPE AND LANGUAGE IN CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE (30 hours, ICAR/14) - University of Camerino, Faculty of Architecture, Ascoli Piceno subsidiary;
- Research contract on rail-road integrated mobility system in the valley of Chienti, MARCHE REGION CONVENTION about the implementation of the institutional agreement program (project 2 led by Renato De Leone).
Since 2002 deals mainly with the construction field collaborating with local companies which operate in the Marche region.To date has partnerships with Companies which make advertising campaigns, design of furnishings and of private and public exhibition sites.